DescriptionESP8266-01 (ESP Serial Wifi IOT Development Board) The ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. This module comes with AT commands firmware which allows you to get functionality like arduino wifi shield, however you can load different firmwares to make your own applicaiton on the modules’ memory and processor. Its a very economic module and has a huge and growing community support.
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- ESP-01 Espressif Chipset, 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units