DescriptionArduino Uno R3 ATmega328P with USB Cable The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input or output pins(of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (Recommended): 7-12V
- Digital I or O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Microcontroller ATmega328P
- 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins .6 Analog Input Pins .6.Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader